Las Vegas Horseback Ride with Meal
There is so much more to Las Vegas than the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip. Why not saddle up for scenic and leisurely horseback ride, led by a professional wrangler, where you can spend some time getting back with nature. Enjoy quintessential Wild West landscapes and search for wildlife including bighorn sheep, jack rabbits and road runners. Includes round-trip transportation from Las Vegas hotels.
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 30-60 minute ride to your departure point.
Select from two different rides: breakfast or dinner ride. Your wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. Ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West.
you will ride through the Southern Nevada desert, surrounded by mountains and Joshua trees. If you are lucky you may catch sight of big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits. The ride is approximately 1.5-hours.
For the Breakfast option, after your ride you will dine on an authentic western-style breakfast, including pancakes, choice of bacon, sausage or ham, hash browns, eggs, toast, coffee and orange juice.
For the Sunset Dinner Ride, Dinner will be served in the country-style ranch house - Your choice of chicken or steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls and a slice of good ol' American apple pie.
Please Note: This is a single file trail ride. Due to safety regulations, guests are not allowed to run or gallop the horses on the trail.
• 1500 Lewis Ranch Rd, Moapa Valley, NV 89040, USA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/21/2020 - 1/4/2022
Dinner Ride 1/31/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Meal - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You must wear closed toed shoes. Long pants are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.60 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5052P1
Similar Tours & Activities