Hoover Dam's Best Highlights Tour from Las Vegas
Experience this 'Man Made Wonder of the World ' Guests will have a view of the Hoover Dam from 900 feet above the Colorado River, as they walk the Mike O'Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Photo stop at the highest viewpoint on the Arizona side of Hoover Dam. Guests will be able to visit the Lake Mead Visitor's Center and enjoy a great view of the lake Mead. The continue on to visit Boulder City Historic District, "The town that built Hoover Dam." This charming town includes a free visit to the Hoover Dam Museum, cafes, antique shops and a unique art walk featuring beautiful, bronze statues.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Photo stop on the Mike O'Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, overlooking Hoover Dam. Photo stop at the highest viewpoint on the Arizona side of Hoover Dam
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Enjoy an incredible view of Hoover Dam as you walk up and across this famous bridge. This is a perfect photo stop for Hoover Dam.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Drive through historic Boulder City, where the people lived while building the Hoover Dam. Most of the historic buildings and homes have been preserved since the 1930's and the town has kept much of its charm and character through the decades.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Select Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Bypass
- Gratuities (but greatly appreciated)
- All personal expense
- This tour does not stop at the Hoover Dam visitor center
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-60136P38
Similar Tours & Activities