Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt in Las Vegas
This spirited and spooky haunted vegas tour will take you to the haunting grounds of Elvis, Michael Jackson and Liberace. This experience makes it possible to visit such eerie sites by offering a guided haunted tour and ghost hunt, featuring Sin City's darkest ghostly secrets.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benjamin Bugsy Siegel Plaque, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8901
We will visit this area with special permission from the Flamingo Hotel. There is the wedding chapel and monument area that are both haunted.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vegas Specialty Tours, 255 E Flamingo Rd Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89169-4708
Tour begins at the Tuscany Suites and Casino. Meet in the Casino lobby in front of Copa Showroom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
We will pass by the sign but not stop
Pass By: Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah, 3310 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120-2710
We will pass the front gates but not stop
Stop At: Tuscany Suites & Casinos, 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Tour will begin and end at this location. Pizza is served inside Marilyn's Cafe.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tuscany Suites & Casinos, 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Haunted Vegas Tour
- Use of ghost hunting equipment
- Entry/Admission - Benjamin Bugsy Siegel Plaque
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Suites & Casinos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children aged 13 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Alcohol is not permitted on the bus
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.18 out of 5 stars based on 65 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
My friend and I had a wonderful time learning about the interesting history of several hotels and locations in Las Vegas. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone interested in the paranormal. Ryan and David were wonderful host and very knowledgeable.
This tour was very fun and entertaining. Draven and Ryan were great guides and made the tour very enjoyable.
My friend and I had a great time learning about all the haunts in Vegas. I learned some of the history of the town also. JB was a great tour guide. You could tell he enjoyed his job. The entire bus was really into the experience!
My husband and I had a haunting experience while at the Flamingo, one of the ghost hunting stops during the tour. I was surrounded by ten degree colder air temperature. Also, the laser heat reader gun my husband was using encountered a black mass moving low to the ground which the red laser light could not penetrate. It blocked the light!
JB, our tour guide, did a wonderful job of narrating the ghostly stories and tragic deaths of people and celebrities native to Las vegas.
The tour was super cool. Got to see some strange things, my wife said either it was fake or real... gave me goosebumps. :
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-2434HAUNT
Similar Tours & Activities