Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Take an scenic helicopter tour through the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas complete with a Champagne picnic in the basin. Fly over Lake Mead, the impressive Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill. During your journey you will see many breathtaking views of the Southwest and a sunset view of the Strip.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Your Grand Canyon experience begins with you being picked up from your hotel and driven to the heliport where you’ll board your air-conditioned Eco-Star helicopter.
You'll fly over Lake Las Vegas and Lake Mead on your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
As you fly over the Hoover Dam enjoy the amazing views of the recently built bypass bridge. During your flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via headphones.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, 5001 Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Once you reach the Grand Canyon you''ll pilot will land you deeper and further into the canyon than any other helicopter tour. You'll stop on a private bluff overlooking the Colorado River for a Champagne toast and light snack. From this incredible perch 3,500 feet below the canyon rim, celebrate and relax under an authentic Native American ramada shelter, your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Back in the helicopter, enjoy another 45-minute flight back just in time to enjoy a gorgeous sunset. As you fly to Las Vegas, you'll see the city transform as all the glittery lights of Downtown Las Vegas and the world famous Strip.
When you land, your transportation will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter
- Landing on a private bluff in the Grand Canyon
- Champagne toast and light snacks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by deluxe van
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities