Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional Upgrades
Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can upgrade your tour to include discounted tickets to the incredible IMAX footage of the canyon at the Grand Canyon Visitor Center on the only South Rim bus tour that makes a stop at the center.
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
After hotel pickups are finished we depart immediately to the Grand Canyon. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. All vehicles are climate controlled and equipped with, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Imax Theater, Az 64/u.s. 180, Tusayan, AZ 86023
Optional Upgrade: You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim, S Entrance Rd about 2 mi east of El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
On your exclusive stop at the National Geographic Visitors Center you'll enjoy lunch (included) before viewing National Geographic's exhibits of the Grand Canyon, including the amazing photo gallery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Jeep Tour w/ IMAX Option:
Meet your guide at the entrance to the park for a 2-hour jeep tour along the rim. Your guide will tell you are the canyon’s history, dramatic geology, wildlife and the extraordinary landscape of this natural wonder which are revealed through stories, facts and legend. Travel along the stunning South Rim, ending at Grandview Point, and witness some of the most expansive, gorgeous and magnificent vistas! Your tour finishes at the IMAX theater for your movie viewing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 25-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bright Angel Point, North Rim Dr. AZ State Route 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86022
Gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world. Also visit the historic El Tovar Lodge where you can shop for souvenirs!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Tour w/ 2-Hour Hummer Tour
7/1/2020 - 11/18/2021
Tour Only 11/1/2020 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM
Tour & IMAX 11/1/2020 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM
Tour & Helicopter 7/1/2020 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Box lunch at the Grand Canyon (if helicopter option selected)
- Meal voucher provided (if tour only or IMAX option selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- Entry/Admission - Mather Point
- IMAX Movie The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure (if option not selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.04 out of 5 stars based on 1527 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We booked this months ago and had been looking forward to the tour. It was well organized and Irene was beyond words. She was unbelievably knowledgeable regarding so many different landmarks and Vegas in general. She made us all feel like we were all friends taking this tour together. Oh, I should mention, my husband and I decided to upgrade from a bus with 56 people to a Mercedes sprinter with only 12 people. It was soooo worth the upgrade. We were taken to Hoover dam first and then we went to 3 different view points of the Grand Canyon. The views were breathtaking. Our lunch stop was great too. Our preordered food was hot and delicious. On our way back to Vegas, we spotted elks and Irene stopped so we could take pictures. She kept us very entertained with her sense of humor and all around wonderful personality.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3951SRB
Similar Tours & Activities