Death Valley Explorer Tour by Tour Trekker
An enthusiastic guide will bring Death Valley to life while showing you the most spectacular highlights of the largest national park in the contiguous United States. Travel by Tour Trekker and experience the history, geology and more. Stop at places such as the quirky Area 51 Alien Center, Rhyolite ghost town, Furnace Creek Visitor Center inside the park, and much more! This tour includes entry fees, a boxed lunch and bottled water.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Area 51 Alien Center, 5388 US-95, Amargosa Valley, NV 89020, USA
Collect fun Area 51 themed souvenirs at this quick rest stop before heading to Rhyolite ghost town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rhyolite, Beatty, NV 89003, USA
Rhyolite ghost town awaits your arrival! Abandoned long ago, the shells of the town bank and railway station remain to spark your imagination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hells Gate, Death Valley National Park, California 92328, USA
Enter through "Hells Gate" for remarkable first views of Death Valley!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Salt Creek Interpretive Trail, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Quick walking tour of the Salt Creek boardwalk.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Harmony Borax Works Interpretive Trail, Furnace Creek, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Tour the Harmony Borax Works Historic Mining site and the Death Valley Visitor Center
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Badwater Rd. 19 mi south of Furnace Creek, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Badwater Basin was a lake that eventually evaporated. The saltpans that remain today are an unforgettable sight. Stay on the boardwalk and bring your sunglasses; the fields of salt are bright white under the sun and dangerous to traverse, especially at the Devil’s Golf Course.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Artists Palette, 11 mi south of Furnace Creek off Badwater Road, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
See Artists Palette, a stunningly colorful mineralogical formation!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Oasis At Death Valley, CA-190, Death Valley, CA 92328, USA
Comfort stop at the Oasis Resort in Death Valley.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Zabriskie Point, Route 190, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Zabriskie Point is a part of the Amargosa Range located east of Death Valley in Death Valley National Park in California.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Twenty Mule Team Canyon, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
A light, off-road driving experience of Twenty Mule Team Canyon reveals a history of mining and pop culture.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
- Duration: 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- Entrance fees
- Lunch - Sandwich of choice and potato chips (Gluten-free option available)
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F
- Signed liability agreement required prior to tour.
- All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart.
- All guests must wear a mask.
- All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use.
- Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
had a lovely time with meeting new people from around the globe, and seeing those amazing scenery too
It was a long day trip but very enjoyable. Our guide, Bob, was very knowledgeable and did a great job keeping you informed. You ride in a comfortable van where you have many stops along the way to see different sites, for bathroom breaksthere are many, and to take pictures. A boxed lunch is provided sandwich, chips, cookie, vegetables/cheese squares and they had a cooler filled with bottled water. I wore jeans, sneakers, t-shirt, hat, sunglasses and brought a light jacket that I ended up not needing. We went in November so that attire worked but if I was to go during the summer I would have worn shorts. It is family friendly. We had a very nice day and were glad we went. I have done many trips with Cool Destinations throughout the United States and in Italy and the tours booked through them have always exceeded my expectations. You can't go wrong booking tours with them.
What an amazing trip would highly recommend this trip. Fortis the driver was excellent. Cool Destinations never lets me down, would recommend this sight 100 to anyone.
Went on the Death Valley Tour the first week in October. Don, our tour guide was well informed and a true gentlemen to me and the other ladies in attendance. Really enjoyed the sites we were able to visit. The views of the valley were breath taking...but my favorite was the painter's pallet. Excellent box lunch. Very comfortable vehicle. Many thanks to Cool Destinations for their periodic reminders prior to the trip. The Bellagio's tour pick-up area is really comfortable and clean. Nancy Smith, Maysville, KY
This was a great tour. Driver/guide Phil was extremely helpful, taking photos and telling us about the Valley. There were only three of us on the tour, which made it feel very personal. Be ready for it to be hot. There was plenty of water available on the jeep and lunch was good - we had a picknic at a ranch in the Valley.
The scenery is breath-taking and as expected very dry and bleak. A real experience.
On time pick up, very comfortable tour van, guide/driver is very knowledgeable of Vegas and surrounding area.
Beautiful landscape, he explained it very well, too bad the day was overcast with occasional rain and wind.
Plenty of time for pictures taking, with restroom breaks on both ways, returned to a Vegas hotel on time.
i am 65 and have always wanted to see Death Valley.its was wonderful. stunning .great. this tour was everything i had hoped it would be.
i would have like it to be hotter. but i do not drive. and these tours do not start until Oct.
Our guild Thomas. was highly amusing .talkative. knowledgeable. and good fun. eve if he keep it up for the whole day.
early start but we have a long way to go. and lots to see. Dante's view is out of this world. very cold . would have like to stay longer. But Thomas moves us on. got to get to the museum before it closed. really. it just keep getter better and better. Furness creek. Badwater. Devils golf course.all these name i have heard about are wonderful. thank you Pink Jeep and Thomas. tips. start 1 hrs later. and find somewhere else for breakfast. the scottish restaurant is not good.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3533DEATHVALLEY
Similar Tours & Activities