Boulder Islands Kayak, SUP or Hydrobike Tour from Las Vegas
Experience the Boulder Islands on Lake Mead by kayak, paddleboard or hydrobike that includes stops for swimming and a short hike up to amazing views over the lake.
Your guided 3-hour tour will take you on a 2.5-mile loop around the beautiful Boulder Islands. Round-trip transportation available when minimum numbers are met, all necessary equipment, experienced friendly professional guide, snacks and beverages are included in this guided tour.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Enjoy this 2.5-mile paddle tour around the scenic Boulder Islands in Lake Mead.
Enjoy fruit and snacks along with ice cold bottled water as you paddle to one of the smaller strand of Boulder Islands and walk around taking amazing pictures of Fortification Hill and Paint pots which is where hot magma percolated up into the igneous rock formations imparting the beautiful pastel colors.
• Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip curtesy pick up and drop off from any strip hotel. Please be advised if we do not meet our minimum numbers for the tour we have the right to cancel or switch dates.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water - Premium bottled spring water
- Snacks - Wide range of tasty snacks to include five types of granola and protein bars, a large selection of chips and fruit
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 styles of life jackets, a wide range of top brand kayaks to fit all body sizes and skill level
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 14
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
My friend and I booked the Boulder Islands Sunset Tour from Las Vegas early Sep. this year 2017 with Matt Brown at River Dogz. The weather was perfect for it and we highly recommend Matt for this trip. He was very personable and really catered to our interest and needs. Unfortunately, we found out that we lost our dog, Max, during our tour. We basically just went through the whole it w/ a heavy heart and it was nice of Matt to understand this and just gave us the comfort and silence at times when we needed it. He really did an awesome job making us feel that we were more than just his customers that day, but more like a friend that was trying to console us. Thanks for understanding, Matt! And even if it was a sad day, the places you showed us were so beautiful, just as we imagined.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-26719P6
Similar Tours & Activities