Dinghy Drinking Tour through Key West Waters
On this tour, you will see the beautiful crystal clear waters around Key West from a dinghy, a small motor boat that seats up to 5. An experienced licensed boat captain who knows the waters will lead your tour. Dinghies can go through narrow tunnels in the mangrove trees that bigger boats cannot get through. Be ready to duck under branches. We will stop at waterfront bars. 2 or 3 stops depending on your preferences. If your group is larger, we will arrange additional boats. You can get in the water to swim or wade at any time. You will see lots of fish and sea creatures. Most of our guests bring beer, water or other beverages along for the tour. We have coolers to keep them chilled.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
We will travel by boat to 2 to 3 waterfront bar/restaurants. Along the way we will go through mangrove tunnels and see all sorts of fish and sea life. We can spend as much time as you like in the mangroves, refreshing from our coolers or we can spend more time at the bars on the water. This is a small group tour so we will make it what you want it to be. Wear swim wear under your clothes if you want to get into the calm clear waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coconut Mallory Resort And Marina By Kees Vacations, 1445 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
We stop at the Boathouse when it is open. Behind the resort is an old boathouse where boats were pulled out of the water for repairs. Photos showing the original boathouse are posted and you can see the pulleys on the ceilings. Beer and wine are on the menu and snacks like potato chips and peanuts. We will get there by climbing a small ladder to the wooden dock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stock Island, Stock Island, Florida Keys, Florida
We'll stop at a waterfront locals bar called Stock Rock Cafe and have a drink and snacks if you are hungry.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hurricane Hole, 5130 Overseas Hwy #1, Naval Air Station Key West, FL 33040, USA
We often stop at the popular waterfront Hurricane Hole Restaurant and Bar for food and drinks.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Coolers for the drinks
- Licensed boat captain
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bring your own liquor, beer and sodas if you want to hydrate between stops. We provide ice and coolers.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- You should be able to climb a short ladder and climb in and out of a low boat.
- You must sign a liability waiver and a boat rental agreement.
- You will need to call us the morning of your trip to get the pick up location. It varies according to tides.
- Most travelers can participate
- Some stops require climbing a short ladder. If you have knee issues, you might choose to remain in the boat during these stops.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- If you want to limit the tour to only your group, let us know. Sometimes we have 2 small groups at the same time. You do not need to wear masks while on the boat.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 45 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities