Marathon Inshore Fishing Charter
Experience the beauty of the Florida Keys, gorgeous turquoise water and abundant fish! Marathon the hub for fishing in the Keys, great beaches, shopping, and fantastic food. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch species such as Yellowtail, Snapper, Permit, Tarpon, Grouper, Barracuda, and Shark.
Your tour is guided by a licensed Captain in a modern open fishing style boat with a t-top for shade. All the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you need, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
Booking with confidence on Cool Destinations , it makes this charter an easy, reliable and enjoyable decision. Reserve Today to get hooked up! Travelers that have enjoyed our fishing charters also have enjoyed The Turtle Hospital, a tour down Seven Mile Bridge or a beautiful sunset at Sombrero Beach.
Stop At: Marathon, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
Visiting or staying in Marathon, fantastic we're only minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Marathon, Marathon, Florida
Your local Marathon Inshore captain will meet you at 3502 Gulfview Ave, Marathon, FL 33050. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Professional guide and Boat
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Gratuities (optional but recommended)
- Food and drinks
- No Restroom Facilities on Boat
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities