Key West Safari Eco Tour Adventure with Snorkeling
Explore Key West in a fun and unique way! Avoid the crowds on this exciting snorkel safari adventure and captain your own speedboat through 28 miles of Florida backcountry. Enjoy a smooth, scenic ride as you follow your local guide to a national marine sanctuary, where you’ll get a chance to snorkel and swim in pristine waters.
NOTE: Required – Florida Boaters Safety: Florida Law requires everyone born after Jan 1, 1988 to take a boaters safety test to drive a boat. Each driver must present a passed boaters safety test prior to departure.
Please Note This Tour Is For 2 People
Join us for a 2.5hr back country journey to some of Key West's hidden waters as you jump in your very own 2 person boat and journey into Key West's treasured back country. Captain your own boat through the mangrove islands and experience Key West the way locals do. This trip is Key West's best kept secret.
You will follow our experience guide and explore the local marine life on your way to some of Key West's most secluded sandbars that are only accessible by boat. On your way to these tropical locations keep your eyes peeled as you may see a wide variety of our local marine life such as sea turtles, dolphins, sea birds of a wide variety and many many more.
Once we reach one of our sandbar destinations we will put on some snorkels and swim among-st the aquatic life in the mangroves. Join Cool Destinations on this unique watersport adventure.
If you are born after January 1st, 1988 must take a Florida Boaters Safety. Test has a cost (check Exclusions section) and you must arrive 1 hour early Must Have Credit Card for Deposit and I.D.
• Sunset Watersports, Key West, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2.5-hour snorkel safari tour
- Local guide
- Use of all snorkel equipment
- 7.5% Florida state sales tax
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- You Must Arrive 1 hour prior to departure time
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Required – Florida Boaters Safety: Florida Law requires everyone born after Jan 1, 1988 to take a boaters safety test to drive a boat. Each driver must present a passed boaters safety test prior to departure.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.48 out of 5 stars based on 89 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Key West specialist!
Product code: C-2642SAFARI
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West PADI® Discover Scuba 1-day Resort Course
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Premium Key West Party Head Boat Fishing Experience (Max 14 Guests)
Key West Original Island Jet Ski Tour