Key West Mangrove Kayak Eco Tour
Along with your experienced guide you will paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, calm, blue-green waters of the back country of Key West. You will glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants, all from the comfort of your kayak. Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds. Every trip leads us on a different adventure! all guests must know how to swim. Rest rooms to change on site. No lockers but things can be left behind at paddle shack. Beginners welcome!
Stop At: Lazy Dog Adventures, 5114 Overseas Highway US 1, Florida 33040
Glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants, all from the comfort of your kayak. All guests must know how to swim. Single and double kayaks available. book number of people, not number of kayaks
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Quiet side of Key West
- Local Guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Bottled water available for sale
- Dry bags available for rent
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Dog Friendly
- Please check in 30 minutes early
- Participants must know how to swim
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 1403 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities