Key West Mangrove Kayak Eco Tour
Along with your experienced guide you will paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, calm, blue-green waters of the back country of Key West. You will glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants, all from the comfort of your kayak. Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds. Every trip leads us on a different adventure!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lazy Dog Adventures, 5114 Overseas Highway US 1, Key West, FL 33040
Glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants, all from the comfort of your kayak. All guests must know how to swim. Single and double kayaks available. book number of people, not number of kayaks
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local Guide
- Quiet side of Key West
- Bottled water available for sale
- Dry bags available for rent
- Hotel Pick Up
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dog Friendly
- Please check in 30 minutes early
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must know how to swim
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- We will be sanitizing our equipment after each use. Tours are outdoors with ample space and customers will be able to be socially distant.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 161 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities