CraigCat Boat Tour from Fernandina Beach
CraigCats are like a go-cart on water. You get the opportunity to drive your own boat on a guided tour while also getting to see the waterways of Amelia Island and the surrounding area. You could see dolphins, manatees, wild horses and birds specific to the area.
*please note conditions vary and you may get splashed with bumpy conditions
**you must be 18 years old to drive and if born after Jan 1, 1988 you must complete the FL Boaters Safety.
***Meeting location: 251 Creekside Drive Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 (C Dock)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cumberland Island, Cumberland Island, Georgia
You will see the historic Dungeness Ruins and wild horses. Stretch your legs as we pull up on the beaches of Cumberland Island to look for beautiful shells and explore.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL
On the way to Cumberland Island you will pass by Historic Fernandina Beach and your guide will give you a brief overview of the history of the island.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Fort Clinch State Park, 2601 Atlantic Ave, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034-2203
19th Century Fort
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 58 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor