Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Jacksonville Residential Architecture & History Tour
Go Tuk'n is the only tour provider of this tour. These two historic neighborhoods were developed after the 1901 fire in Jacksonville. The residential architecture is some of the most unique across the USA in these two neighborhoods. In addition, you will visit the Memorial Part celebrating the legacy of our WWI veterans on the beautiful St. John's River. You will also find hidden parks and learn about our unique history in these areas of our city.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riverside/Avondale Historic District, Seminole Rd and Belvedere Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204
These historic neighborhoods have many parks, historic homes, and shoppes plus such much more to see and learn. These neighborhoods were created mainly after our famous 1901 fire that destroyed our downtown. Several famous Southern Rock bands started their musical career here in this area, so you'll get to see where it all began. Memorial Park, dedicated to our WWI fallen community members. And so much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memorial Park, 1620 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204-4014
This park is dedicated to the fallen WWI from our city. This beautiful park overlooks the St. John's River as well.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Certified Tour Guide
- Audio Tour Headset (bring ear bud w/ round tip)
- Tuk'n Tips for the Tour Guides (Please Tip Your Tour Guide)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Wired Ear Buds (not bluetooth enabled) w/ Round Tip for use with Audio Tour Headsets
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Jacksonville specialist!
Product code: C-108121P9
Similar Tours & Activities
Florida Backroads E-Bike Tour
The Escape Game Jacksonville: Epic 60-Minute Adventures
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Half-Day City Tour in Downtown Jacksonville
Amelia Island Guided Kayak Tour of Lofton Creek