Houston's Official City Tour
Houston's Official City Tour!
From the HCT Visitors Center, explore Houston on a 80-minute loop hop-on Houston sightseeing tour, which travels by double-and single deck unique open top buses around the city including sights such as Convention center, Minute Maid Park, Historic District & Market Square, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Heritage Society Park, Financial District, Midtown and more. Enjoy unobstructed views of breathtaking architecture and live onboard commentary. Experience Houston's most noteworthy attraction and explore Houston like never before!
Alternate vehicles may be used according to number of passengers, weather or traffic conditions.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010-4011
Beautiful urban park located in the hart of the Convention center district.
Pass By: Annunciation Catholic Church, 1618 Texas St, Houston, TX 77003-3033
The Mother church of Catholicism in Houston and declared a historic landmark.
Pass By: Minute Maid Park, 501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002-2113
Old Union train Station and now home of the Mayor league team The Houston Astros
Pass By: Main street, Main St, Houston, TX, USA
Admire the last original buildings of the historic Houston downtown district
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
See the historic place where the first Houstonian's build their original areas for commerce and government.
Pass By: City Hall, 901 Bagby St Downtown, Houston, TX 77002-2526
Admire this Art Deco 1939 historic City Hall building in front of Hermann square.
Pass By: Alley Theatre, 615 Texas Avenue, Houston, TX 77002-2795
Theatre located in the hart of the 2nd. largest Theater district in America
Pass By: Jesse H. Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, 615 Louisiana St #101, Houston, TX 77002-2715
Amazing theatre located in the hart of the 2nd. largest Theater district in America and home of the Houston Symphony
Pass By: Wortham Center, 501 Texas Avenue, Houston, TX 77002-2738
Amazing theatre located in the hart of the 2nd. largest Theater district in America and home of the Houston Grand opera.
Pass By: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Sea food Restaurants ,Sprawling spot for sea life, including touch pools, shark tank & displays of aquatic ecosystems.
Pass By: Julia Ideson Reading Room, 550 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77002-2530
Admire this 1923 Spanish style historic public library.
Pass By: Tranquility Park, Between Walker and Rusk Sts. east of Smith St., Houston, TX
Beautiful urban park to commemorate the Apollo 11 Mission controlled from Houston.
Pass By: Buffalo Bayou Park, 18-3600 Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive, Houston, TX
Go ever a bridge on the Buffalo bayou river ,where in 1836 John and Augustus Allen founded Houston.
Pass By: Toyota Center, 1510 Polk St, Houston, TX 77002-7130
Home of the Professional NBA basketball team the Houston Rockets
Pass By: JPMorgan Chase Tower, 600 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002-3009
This 75 story building is the tallest structure in Texas.
Pass By: Houston Graffiti Building, 1503 Chartres St, Houston, TX 77003-4304
Amazing Street art and Art expressions around this areas.
Pass By: The Heritage Society, 1100 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-2504
11 Historic homes and museum next to the Old Sam Houston park.
Pass By: George H.W. Bush Monument, Bagby St & Franklin St, Houston, TX 77002
Overlooking the buffalo bayou see the statue of the Unites States 41st. president
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Map and orientation
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 3.26 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great tour of the Houston downtown area. Cool Destinations never disappoints.
Host was extremely knowledgeable about the city. Experience was top notch.
Great insight into Houston's history.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities