Houston CityPASS® — Save 45% at Houston’s five best attractions! Spend less, experience more.
Discover Houston’s best attractions at great savings, now with 30 days of extended validity – perfect for multiple day trips, vacations, or exploring your home city! Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
Includes admission to 5 attractions:
Space Center Houston– General Admission and NASA Tram Tour
Downtown Aquarium – General Admission to Aquarium Adventure Exhibit
Houston Museum of Natural Science– Exhibit Halls General Admission
Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass – Valid for All-Day Ride Pass OR Children’s Museum of Houston
Visit the CityPASS travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit.: https://www.citypass.com/guide/houston/howto
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
Visit: Space Center Houston, 1601 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058-3145
Explore the wonders of space and let your imagination soar. Go behind the scenes at NASA Johnson Space Center to see the past, present and future of the space program. Transport yourself to the red planet in a fun and interactive exhibit, Mission Mars. Visit the international landmark Independence Plaza, a breathtaking exhibit where you can explore the original authentic shuttle carrier aircraft, topped by a full-sized, high-fidelity space shuttle replica. Be inspired!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Experience the wonder of the underwater world as you tour the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit, a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland. Discover 400 species of marine life from around the globe, touch and feed live stingrays, and catch a glimpse of the magnificent white tigers of the Maharaja’s Temple.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: The Houston Museum of Natural Science, 5555 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030-1718
Delight in the natural world at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, with four floors of dynamic permanent exhibits that will entertain and educate every age group. Explore the vast timeline of fossils, gems and minerals, African wildlife, Texan wildlife, and more. See prehistoric beasts "in action" at one of the largest dinosaur halls in the U.S. Learn about the Americas’ indigenous peoples, explore energy development, and discover the wonders of Ancient Egypt.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Houston Zoo, 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030-1710
Discover playful bears, explore the world underwater, and watch as elephants make a splash. When you visit the Houston Zoo, you’re doing more than seeing these and the thousands of other animals. You’re lending a hand to help save animals in the wild. The Houston Zoo. See them. Save them.
Duration: 5 hours
Visit: Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1001 Bissonnet St Add Parking Locations, Prices, Houston, TX 77005-1803
Explore the largest museum in the central U.S. The MFAH is home to more than 67,000 works of art from every era of history and all seven continents. Take advantage of an ever-changing schedule brimming with activities and programs for all ages!
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: 215 Kipp Ave Kemah Boardwalk, Kemah, TX 77565-2840
Enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet rollercoaster, ride the train and Ferris wheel, and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids – young and old!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Children's Museum of Houston, 1500 Binz St, Houston, TX 77004-7112
At this playground for the mind, your children will harness the power of water as FlowWorks unleashes a tsunami of wet, wild fun; run an entire city at Kidtropolis; leap, jump, crawl and climb up PowerPlay; and create, concoct and invent their own gadgets in the Invention Convention. Rated #1 Children’s Museum by Parents magazine.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Space Center Houston, 1601 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058-3145
- Duration: 30 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.3/1/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Admission to the Space Center Houston
- Admission to the Downtown Aquarium
- Admission to the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- A choice between: Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- A choice between: Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass OR Children’s Museum of Houston
- Entry/Admission - Space Center Houston
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - The Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Entry/Admission - Houston Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Entry/Admission - Kemah Boardwalk
- Entry/Admission - Children's Museum of Houston
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Houston CityPASS is valid for 30 days from date of first use if activated by February 28, 2021 and expires 1 year from purchase date
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary at most attractions.
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between two attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Most travelers can participate
Average 4.28 out of 5 stars based on 50 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great value for money.
It's very good deal! I really like this one.
Great trip, we had a blast. Best way to see Houston. Love it!!!
Excellent and worth for cost.
Houston City Pass is really worth to buy! especially because there no time limit, so you can use one coupon today, another tomorrow... etc . We use it all - every coupon! Its great transportation in downtown, so be went by bus and train everywhere!
We hit Museum of Natural History - beautiful place, with awesome dinosaur skeletons and even a famous Rosetta stone! And located next to an awesome park with lake boat rides and great train ride for kids!
Children's Museum - oh, what a wonderful place, with almost gravity-defying climbing construction, room for make all kinds of projects and check if they work - like, put parachutes in air tunnel and watch them fly! Or make and start a rocket! Or program a real robot!
Interesting for little kiddies too - they can enjoy shopping in store or go to the bank and use real ATM card!
And of course they will enjoy yard where they can play with water and boats!
Aquarium - wow, all day fun for one price -train, carousels, ferris wheel, etc - and when you done there, you can take horse carriage ride thru downtown skyscrapers back to the hotel!
Located by the river, so you can take peaceful walk by the water, too..
Space Center - you can see real spaceships and even get in! Touch the history! Take pics! Just make sure you come early and not in rain so you can take that ride around Space center facility, and, if you taking bus to go to the Space center - do it on weekday, buses didn't work on weekends, but I really recommend go there by bus - it was fun ride, because for some reason road there slightly narrow and bumpy in few spots.. Also there for extra price couple of interesting machines what can help you enjoy flight in airplane or even in shuttle!
Only one thing was disappointing - there no bus to the beach or Kemah... and when we went to Galveston by Uber, we have an awesome time on the beach, which has nice mild sand and very warm water, and then we have nice lunch in Golden Corral right by the beach - and it was truly amazing menu in GC on Galveston - but when we try to get back from Galveston to the Houston, we stuck there, because it comes out Uber don't pick up travelers from Galveston - because Galveston administration banned Uber from Galveston, and if you go there by Uber, then you'll have to take taxi for the way back... which can result in around 140 one way - 3 times more than Uber... so better rent a car if you want hit the beach!
Zoo is great in Houston - its on edge of that beautiful park, close to Naturel History Museum, and zoo even have Red Panda and golden monkey! We see some funny ducks with ducklings walking around the zoo... And zoo has spotted African dogs! And great water playground for little kiddies - so don't forget swimsuit and towel!
it was alsome it was easy and fast
This tour was amazing!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Houston specialist!
Product code: COOL-2640HOU
Similar Tours & Activities