Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
Explore one of the most attended museums in the country at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Visit North America's largest dinosaur hall, see the beauty of the Lester and Sue Smith Gem Vault and many more. The museum is regularly voted one of the top attractions in Houston and this is your chance to find out why. The purchase of a Permanent Exhibit Hall Ticket at the Houston Museum of Natural Science will give you access to the permanent exhibits only and excludes special exhibitions and the Brown Hall of Entomology.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Visit: The Houston Museum of Natural Science, 5555 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030-1718
The Houston Museum of Natural Science is located in the heart of the Houston Museum District across from Hermann Park. With world-class hospitality and knowledgeable staff, the museum will delight you with it's easy to follow layout, clearly marked displays and beautiful exhibit halls. Whether you are searching for the cafe or querying staff about the elemental symbol for gold, you are guaranteed to find whatever it is you are looking for with a minimal amount of effort and a substantial amount of excitement.
Your voucher to the museum should be exchanged for your ticket upon arrival. Once you enter, you'll have the option to visit numerous permanent exhibits including North America's largest dinosaur hall and one of the most extensive gem and geode collections in the United States. The museum is perfect for families and school groups, tourist and locals and offers refreshments and food at the cafe.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Houston Museum of Natural Science
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, parking is payable upon arrival.
- The listed price does not include access to separate ticketed attractions such as films, the butterfly center, or traveling exhibits
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to have a photo ID with you in order to redeem your voucher
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.62 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities