Hilton Head Segway Eco Fun Ride (90 minutes)
Our Eco-Fun Ride is located on a tranquil, pristine 70-acre nature preserve. A faster-paced non-narrated tour. During this tour you will ride the boardwalk over the salt marsh to see the tidal change and eco-system.
Wind through secluded Live-Oaks draped in Spanish Moss and one of the top Camellia Gardens in the country with 131 varieties on display. See an endangered Marsh Tacky Horse, Butterfly House and many other amazing sites. Great for all ages, especially teens.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Drive North End, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Our most popular Eco-Fun Ride. Non-narrated--just for fun. This goes through Ride through open meadows, live oak-forest, explore the salt marsh and hear the history of the 70 acre, former cotton plantation. When done, enjoy the Coastal Discovery Museum. This "
"ride" is like a bike tour--just for fun. Kids and those who don't want to hear narration and who want to enjoy riding the Segway, just for fun--take this ride! Skip that narration from our special educator guides and have a blast!
90 minutes (including training) exploring the entire and then look for an alligator (or 5) at the alligator lake.
70-acre nature preserve.
Slow paced, stop and go, narrated tour
Address: 70 Honey Horn Drive
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Segway and helmet
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Hilton Head Island specialist!
Product code: C-123806P5
Similar Tours & Activities
2-Hour Private Hilton Head Pontoon Boat Rental
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Hilton Head to Savannah Round-Trip Ferry Ticket
Daufuskie Island Guided History Tour from Hilton Head
Hilton Head Island Dolphin Boat Cruise