Hilton Head Segway Eco Fun Ride (90 minutes)
Our Eco-Fun Ride is located on a tranquil, pristine 70-acre nature preserve. A faster-paced non-narrated tour. During this tour you will ride the boardwalk over the salt marsh to see the tidal change and eco-system.
Wind through secluded Live-Oaks draped in Spanish Moss and one of the top Camellia Gardens in the country with 131 varieties on display. See an endangered Marsh Tacky Horse, Butterfly House and many other amazing sites. Great for all ages, especially teens.
Stop At: Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Drive, North End, South Carolina 29926
Our most popular Eco-Fun Ride. Non-narrated--just for fun. This goes through Ride through open meadows, live oak-forest, explore the salt marsh and hear the history of the 70 acre, former cotton plantation. When done, enjoy the Coastal Discovery Museum. This "
"ride" is like a bike tour--just for fun. Kids and those who don't want to hear narration and who want to enjoy riding the Segway, just for fun--take this ride! Skip that narration from our special educator guides and have a blast!
90 minutes (including training) exploring the entire and then look for an alligator (or 5) at the alligator lake.
70-acre nature preserve.
Slow paced, stop and go, narrated tour
Address: 70 Honey Horn Drive
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Segway and helmet
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.82 out of 5 stars based on 22 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought