America's Cup 12-Meter Yacht Afternoon Sail from Hilton Head
Only on Hilton Head and only in Harbour Town can you sail aboard the real America's Cup, 12 meter, Stars & Stripes once skippered by the famous Dennis Connor. All trips take place under full sail. We only use our motor to get in and out of Harbour Town.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
Views of the Harbour Town Lighthouse and Marina where the America's Cup Stars & Stripes departs!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute Sail aboard the America's Cup - 12 Meter
- An opportunity to participate as a crew member
- Beautiful low-country views
- Does not include entry into the Sea Pines Resort ($9.00 cash) per vehicle fee
- Does not include beverages, available for purchase throughout the sail
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We don't offer any infant rates for this trip as the tickets are a per person rate. All ages will need a ticket.
- Stars & Stripes is USCG approved to carry up to 30 passengers, but since COVID we have limited public capacity to 20 passengers.
- Private charters are available for Stars & Stripes. Please contact Vagabond Cruise if you are interested to learn more about this option.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 144 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Hilton Head Island specialist!
Product code: C-69944P3
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Hilton Head Sunset Sailing Tour with Dolphin Watching
Hilton Head Sunset Dolphin Watching Cruise
90-Minute Private Dolphin Tour in Hilton Head Island
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Hilton Head to Savannah Round-Trip Ferry Ticket
Daufuskie Island Guided History Tour from Hilton Head
Hilton Head Island Dolphin Boat Cruise