Beaufort’s #1 Horse & Carriage History Tour
Enjoy South Carolina’s second oldest city from our beautiful RED horse drawn-carriages. Our certificated guides will tell you all about Beaufort's amazing History, from the Civil War to "Forrest Gump" running around town! Our tours last approximately 50-55 minutes and stroll through the HEART of Historic Beaufort S.C. You’ll see breath taking Antebellum homes, Historic Churches, movie sites and MUCH more! Sea Island Carriage Company has been Voted #1. Don’t miss out on Beaufort’s number 1 outdoor activity! Look for the RED ROCKING CHAIRS!!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Chocolate Tree, 507 Carteret St, Beaufort, SC 29902-5001
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 50 to 55 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Facemasks are no longer mandatory BUT are highly recommended!
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 54 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities