2-Hour Private Hilton Head Dolphin Watching Cruise
Experience the Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin of Hilton Head up close and personal on your own premium private boat tour.
We have three of the newest boats that you will find in the charter fleet (2019 Key West 23' DFS with hard top) that will protect you from all the elements
Boat tours are limited to up to 6 guests total.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
We will cruise past Harbour Town and take in the harbour from the Calibogue Sound
Pass By: Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, Pinckney Wildlife Refuge Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Your private charter starts directly across from the pristine and beautiful Pinckney Island Wildlife Refuge.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of the boat and all of it's ammenities
- Tips - a 15-20% gratuity is customary for your boat captains and is not included in price of tour
- Lunch - Food and drinks are welcome on board but not included in price of tour. Feel free to bring any food and drinks that you would like - we provide a cooler and ice for our guests
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.99 out of 5 stars based on 81 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor