Glenwood Springs Half-Day Rafting Trip
Experience the best of Glenwood Springs! This 3-hour rafting trip heads up river about 9 miles to the Shoshone Rapids in Glenwood Canyon on the Colorado River. You'll get off to an exciting start as your guide navigates the class III-IV rapids including The Wall, Tombstone, Man Eater, Superstition and many more.
By far our most popular trip, this 3 hour rafting trip meets at our river front facility. Heading up river about 9 miles to the Shoshone Rapids in Glenwood Canyon on the Colorado River, we get off to an exciting start as we navigate the class III-IV rapids including The Wall, Tombstone, Maneater, Superstition, and many more. The river gradually begins to mellow out and your guide will educate you on the incredible history of Glenwood Canyon and the Colorado River. At lower flows, natural hot springs flow right into the river and we can stop and soak. Your trip will end right back at our private river ramp at our facility, where you can walk from the raft to a warm shower, to your car and belongings, and immediately view photos from your trip.
• Colorado River, Colorado
• Glenwood Canyon, Dotsero Interstate 70, CO 81637
• Whitewater Rafting, LLC, 2000 Devereux Rd, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601-8719
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 23 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Had so much fun on this rafting trip. I wished there was more rapids but overall great experience and great touring company.
We had a great time. The staff was super friendly and the water was great.
We brought a small soft cooler with water. I just wish we would have put some adult beverages in there!!