Large Jet Ski Boat Ride and Dolphin Watch in Destin
We leave our dock in the Hydrojet and cruise the Destin Harbor and then into the East Pass. We will then pick up speed and head into the Gulf of Mexico. Hydrojet then travels east down the beach always searching for marine life such as: dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, sting rays and manatees, ect. Once we find marine life we stop and let you take pictures and video. During days with choppy water we will do wave jumping.
PLEASE remember to TIP the crew, they work hard before, dearing and after your trip to make it very memorable.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HarborWalk Village, 34 Harbor Blvd, FL 32541-7374
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1 hour dolphin tour
- $10 parking fees when you reach the location
- Entry/Admission - HarborWalk Village
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under 5 years of age
- Please go to our starting point 1 hour ahead to check in. Also, we highly recommend you to bring sun glasses and googles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.66 out of 5 stars based on 56 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities