Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Full Day Single Kayak Rental In Crystal River
We have the best rental equipment in town. We have new Crescent kayaks to keep you safe on your journey. They are very stable and can hold up to 300 pounds. Our customers love our equipment and our customer service. Book with us and feel the difference.
This package comes with everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including a single kayak for one person up to 250 pounds ages 12 and up if they are able to kayak safely with an adult, 1 paddle, a life vest, and a map of the area. Our kayaks are very stable and easy to paddle so all skill levels are comfortable. Crystal River is such a beautiful place and has so many things to see, such as manatees, dolphins, birds, otters, and many different fish.
THREE SISTERS SPRINGS IS CLOSED TO ALL WATERCRAFT FROM NOVEMBER 15Th THROUGH MARCH 31ST EACH YEAR AND MOST DAYS YOU CAN NOT SWIM INSIDE EITHER!
We require you arrive 30 minutes prior to your start time to watch a video from the FWC and sign waivers. There is a $5.00 City of Crystal River launch fee per vessel rented. This will be collected at our shop before departure and you will receive a wristband to wear while on the water. There is an option to park at our shop and walk to the launch point or pay $5 and park at the park where we launch for the entire day.
IF YOU PLAN ON SWIMMING DURING MANATEE SEASON (NOVEMBER 15 - MARCH 31), WE REQUIRE RENTING OUR SWIM PACKAGE IF YOU PLAN ON GETTING IN THE WATER. THIS IS DESIGNED TO HELP PROTECT MANATEES AND IS NOT DUE TO THE COLD WATER. OUR SWIM PACKAGE IS $25 PER PERSON AND INCLUDES A WETSUIT, MASK, SNORKEL, DIVE FLAG, ANCHOR, AND NOODLE.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1 single sit-on-top kayak,1 paddle, a life vest, and a map of the area
- $5.00 Per Person City Kayak/Paddleboard Launch Fee
- Swim package 25$
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Crystal River specialist!
Product code: C-184792P7
Similar Tours & Activities
Guided Small Group Manatee Snorkeling Tour with In-Water Photographer
Small group Manatee Tour with In-Water Divemaster/Photographer
Manatee Snorkeling Crystal River Florida Semi-Private
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Manatee Snorkel Tour with In-Water Divemaster/Photographer
Crystal River Manatee Swim in Kings Bay National Wildlife Refuge
Clear Kayak Tour of Crystal River