Ghost and History Tour - Downtown Safety Harbor
Explore Safety Harbor’s most haunted places on a Ghost Walk that includes ghost hunting equipment. Find out about ghost sightings, history, and true crime. Enjoy a unique experience as the routes will vary depending on where the spirits guide us.
What to Bring
A positive attitude and an open mind
Fully charged camera and/or phone
Weather appropriate clothing and walking shoes
We will Provide
History of the city
Ghost hunting equipment
Instructions on how to find ghosts
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safety Harbor, Safety Harbor, Florida
The Ghost Walk explores some of Safety Harbor's most haunted places. Hear tales of ghost sightings, history, and true crime. Each tour will be a unique experience as the routes will vary depending on where the spirits guide us.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Paranormal investigation equipment and instructions on how to find ghosts
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Following Governor DeSantis’ executive order, 21-102, Pinellas County has no rules for face coverings or social distancing in public places, but other agencies and businesses may have their own policies.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor