2 Hour Sunset Cruise in Clearwater, Florida
Our Evening Sunset Cruise is a 2 hour cruise of the Intracoastal Waterway, Clearwater Pass, and into the Gulf of Mexico (weather permitting). Your crew will point out interesting Gulf Coast sights, including the ICW's abundant dolphins! Our boat is a 46-foot long, 2 deck vessel certified by the Coast Guard to carry 49 passengers. We limit cruises to 36 people to ensure a comfortable and spacious cruise for all guests. A complimentary champagne toast is included for all guests age 21 and over. Beer, wine, hard seltzers, and soft drinks are available for purchase while on board.
Please note - the boat departs at the listed time. Please arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to facilitate check-in and boarding.
Traffic in Clearwater can be brutal, especially during peak seasons. Please plan accordingly. The boat leaves the dock at the listed departure time whether you have made it on time or not. Refunds are only given when requested at least 24 hours in advance.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway, Florida, USA
Join us on an evening boat cruise to take in Clearwater's most scenic views and iconic sunsets. Watch for dolphins as you tour the Intracoastal Waterway on the upper or lower deck of our 46 foot U.S. Coast Guard inspected vessel. Beer, wine, and soft drinks available for purchase, and complimentary champagne sunset toast for all passengers over 21. Please, no outside beverages are allowed on board.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The boat departs at the time listed on your booking. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Outside beverages are not allowed. Bottled water, soda, beer, wine, and hard seltzers are available for purchase on board.
- Government issued ID is required for alcohol service without exception.
- Passengers must be physically able to walk down stairs and step over a railing to board the boat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 54 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor