Ultimate Queen City Underground Tour
Join us on a walking tour of Cincinnati to learn about Cincinnati's hidden history on one of the Top Five Underground Tours in the U.S. Enjoy a stroll through Over-the-Rhine, home to America's largest set of historical landmarks. Visit buildings in the Gateway District that were home to over 130 saloons, bars, beer gardens, and theaters. Then, descend below the city streets for exclusive access to a hidden crypt where some of Cincinnati's first residents were buried. Next return underground to explore hidden tunnels vital to Cincinnati's brewery heritage at the Kauffman Brewery.
Tours will go on rain or shine!
Stop At: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
The tour will pass through Washington Park.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Over-The-Rhine, Cincinnati, Ohio
This tour will give you the best way to explore this amazing neighborhood.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Francis Catholic Church, 1615 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
We will go under the church to visit the Crypt.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Walking tour lead by experienced guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 1355 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought