Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour With Findlay Market
The Cincinnati Streetcar afternoon tour is a culinary adventure that features sit-down dining at local downtown restaurants, a trip through historic Over the Rhine and ends with more food stops at Findlay Market. The food featured on this tour is varied and plentiful. We promise you won't leave hungry! On the Cincinnati Streetcar tour, we explore the city by utilizing the streetcar as we stroll through 3 different neighborhoods.
(Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions). Note: 1 - 1.5 miles of walking over 3 hours
Our friendly local guides entertain you with history, interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors who know this city inside and out. Learn about the German immigrants whose love of beer have influenced our city for 200 years.
Pass By: Great American Ball Park, 100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
We pass by the Home of the Cincinnati Reds Baseball Team, Great American Ballpark.
Stop At: Carew Tower, 441 Vine St, Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
On our downtown city tour, we may visit Hathaway's Diner, the oldest diner in Cincinnati, located in the 49 story high Carew Tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Aronoff Center for the Arts, 650 Walnut St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
The Aronoff Center for the Arts is the anchor for a number of restaurants in downtown Cincinnati.
Pass By: Over-The-Rhine, Cincinnati, Ohio
Over the Rhine is a 360 acre historic German neighborhood just a few blocks north of downtown Cincinnati. It is filled with beautiful Italianate architecture and home to Music Hall and Washington Park.
Pass By: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Washington Park is an eight acre oasis filled with fountains, stately trees, a bandstand, dog park, playground, refreshment area and sports lawn.
Pass By: Cincinnati Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Cincinnati Music Hall, built in 1878 is home to Cincinnati symphony, ballet, opera and Pops Orchestra. This beautiful Victorian Gothic Castle like structure is a Cincinnati icon.
Stop At: Findlay Market, 1801 Race St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Findlay Market, built in 1851 is Cincinnati's last standing market. It was named one of the best 10 Markets in the Country by Newsweek magazine. It is patterned after a German Market and meant to serve the immigrants north of the city limits. It has been beautifully maintained and home to a large number of vendors.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Some dishes may include pork. If you don't eat pork, notify us for the vegetarian option
- Local, friendly, certified guide
- Food tasting at 6 local restaurants/eateries
- All guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- We regret we cannot accommodate guests who require special dietary dishes due to food allergies
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Gratuities for your guide not included and are much appreciated
- Soft drinks, coffee, additional alcoholic beverages
- Parking is not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Beef & Pork dishes may be served on this tour. A vegetarian option is available with advance notice. Call Riverside Food Tours 513-289-0035.
- Children 0-5 do not need a ticket, but we must be notified after booking is made by calling the phone number attached in the voucher.
- A moderate amount of walking (1.5 miles) is involved in addition to the streetcar
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Bring a water bottle for hydration and umbrella if needed
- This is a wheelchair accesible tour, but an aid or family member may be required to help with the distance between stops.
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- Masks are not required to ride the streetcar.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 472 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought