Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour With Findlay Market
The Cincinnati Streetcar afternoon tour is a culinary adventure that features sit-down dining at local downtown restaurants, tasting Cincinnati craft beer, a trip to historic Over the Rhine and ends with a tour of Findlay Market and a yummy dessert! The food featured on this tour is varied and plentiful. From Indian to Scottish to California cuisine to NY style pizza and much more, we promise you won't leave hungry! On the Cincinnati Streetcar tour, we explore the city by utilizing the streetcar as we stroll through 3 different neighborhoods.
(Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions). Note: 1/2 -1 mile of walking over 3 hours
Our friendly local guides entertain you with history, interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors who know this city inside and out. Learn about the German immigrants whose love of beer have influenced our city for 200 years.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Pass By: Great American Ball Park, 100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5108
We pass by the Home of the Cincinnati Reds Baseball Team, Great American Ballpark.
Stop At: Carew Tower, 441 Vine St Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2821
On our downtown city tour, we may visit Hathaway's Diner, the oldest diner in Cincinnati, located in the 49 story high Carew Tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Aronoff Center for the Arts, 650 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2517
The Aronoff Center for the Arts is the anchor for a number of restaurants in downtown Cincinnati.
Stop At: Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Over the Rhine is a 360 acre historic German neighborhood just a few blocks north of downtown Cincinnati. It is filled with beautiful Italianate architecture and home to Music Hall and Washington Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7550
Washington Park is an eight acre oasis filled with fountains, stately trees, a bandstand, dog park, playground, refreshment area and sports lawn.
Pass By: Cincinnati Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7531
Cincinnati Music Hall, built in 1878 is home to Cincinnati symphony, ballet, opera and Pops Orchestra. This beautiful Victorian Gothic Castle like structure is a Cincinnati icon.
Stop At: Findlay Market, 1801 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5932
Findlay Market, built in 1851 is Cincinnati's last standing market. It was named one of the best 10 Markets in the Country by Newsweek magazine. It is patterned after a German Market and meant to serve the immigrants north of the city limits. It has been beautifully maintained and home to a large number of vendors.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Keema Samosa with a trio of sauces
• Scottish bangers and mash
• Gourmet cheeseburger
• NY Style pizza
• Greek Chicken pita dish
• Hand dipped malt
• French Macaron
• Belgium waffle with strawberries and cream
• Homemade fudge
• Hand crafted chocolate
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting at 6 local restaurants/eateries
- One alcohol tasting (additional alcohol available for purchase)
- Local, friendly, certified guide
- We regret we cannot accommodate guests who require special dietary dishes due to food allergies
- Some dishes may include pork. If you don't eat pork, notify us for the vegetarian option
- All guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Gratuities for your guide not included and are much appreciated
- Soft drinks, coffee, additional alcoholic beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Beef & Pork dishes may be served on this tour. A vegetarian option is available with advance notice. Call Riverside Food Tours 513-289-0035.
- Children 0-5 do not need a ticket, but we must be notified after booking is made by calling the phone number attached in the voucher.
- A moderate amount of walking (1/2-1 mile) is involved in addition to the streetcar
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Bring a water bottle for hydration and umbrella if needed
- This is a wheelchair accesible tour, but an aid or family member may be required to help with the distance between stops.
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please note: This is a food tour, therefore you will be dining with other guests.
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities