Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small Group Tour
Looking for fun things to do in Chicago? Look no further - Explore Chicago with one of our professional guides on this scenic 7 or 8 mile Chicago Segway tour. Begin these guided Chicago Segway tours traveling through the fragrant garden paths of Grant Park to view Buckingham Fountain. Enjoy the breeze as you glide effortlessly to the most popular Chicago tourist attractions along the Chicago lakefront: the Museum Campus, the Shedd Aquarium, the Field Museum, and of course Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears. You can't go wrong with this perfect sightseeing tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, 300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-6404
There is nothing like seeing the city on a Chicago Segway tour. With our exceptional guides, you will get an amazing overview of the Windy City's sights and sounds. You get up close to all of the attractions and cover a whopping 7/8 miles round trip. Segways are intuitive and easy to ride; if you can stand you can ride! You only glide with a maximum of 8 people per tour guide, so you are guaranteed to have personalized and fun adventure in the Second City that is second to none.
Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a training video and comprehensive one-on-one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
Stop by the beautiful Buckingham Fountain, a Chicago landmark in the center of Grant Park.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Soldier Field, 1410 S Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2902
See Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Field Museum, 1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2827
Glide past The Field Museum of Natural History, a natural history museum in Chicago and one of the largest such museums in the world
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
See Shedd Aquarium, at one time the largest indoor aquarium in the world with 5,000,000 US gallons of water
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Chicago Lakefront, Chicago, IL
Your tour guide will share insights and fun facts as you glide on this fun Chicago Segway ride. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos with the picturesque skyline as your back drop
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of Segway
- Training and Practice
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 15 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Booked this tour with a group of friends who came from out of town. We could not have asked for a better experience! Ive lived in Chicago my whole life, and I learned things I had never known! The out-of-towners havent stopped talking about how much fun they had. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and up-beat the whole time. I cant recommsnd this tour enough!!
Our trip was great with our guide Olive. She did a great job of showing us around and giving us Chicago information an humoring my 4 teenage boys. They all left saying they had the best time. Thank you Olive!
Excellent, fun experience. Our guide, Olive, was terrific--both entertaining and knowledgeable.
Great tour extremely informative
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities