Chicago Odyssey Lake Michigan Lunch Cruise
Welcome aboard Chicago's largest luxury yacht at Navy Pier! Satisfy your appetite and take in breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline on this 2-hour lunch cruise. While you are on board, not only can you enjoy a freshly prepared three-course meal, but also enjoy live musical entertainment which makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Adler Planetarium, 1300 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2489
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Cruise in and out of Navy Pier
Pass By: McCormick Place, 2301 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60616-1419
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Navy Pier - Museum Campus, Chicago, IL, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- 3-course meal with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- A waiter will take your individual order after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
- Dress code: For women, dressy-casual attire such as pants, sundresses, nice shorts, or a nice outfit are recommended. For men, dressy-casual attire such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt is suggested. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
Average 4.40 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The experience was fantastic, the food was good, the attention to us was very good, we are very happy, definitely to do it again.
I took my wife and son for a Friday brunch. It is kid friendly, specious. Atmosphere permits for fternoon dancing. Our waiter was amazing and very accommodating. Planning on caming back before thw end of summer.
From beginning to end the Odyssey crew was spectacular. I’m from Chicago and I’ve been on other boats before. This one definitely set the bar high. I was extremely pleased with the food and service we received.
Luxurious cruise with superb food, great service, and spectacular views of the City. Don't miss it!
Best cruise is Chicago.Friendly staffs,good service and excellent food choices.
Excellent cruise, well organised, really enjoyed the food very high standard. Our server lineice was fabulous explaining everything and even finding time to take some photos. Highly recommended.
This trip was amazing! The yacht was beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff were very polite. I will definitely do this again when I visit Chicago.
Great! Even though the water was a little choppy we really enjoyed the food, the music and most of all the cheerful and friend attitude of all the staff. I will surely recommend this trip to others. I would take it again, but next time I would take the evening one, just to be able to see the skyline at night.
Amazing to us was that the food was fantastic. The lobster bisque was the best I have ever had. the cruise was wonderful. I took my Mom who is in her nineties and she loved it all. The view of Chicago was awesome and the time on the lake was the perfect amount of time, not too long and not too short. Very attentive staff.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5042CHILUN
Similar Tours & Activities