Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Charleston: Off The Beaten Path
Peace and quiet is what makes this tour special. We walk the streets in a less traveled part of the historic district passing beautiful gardens, stately homes, and visit the inside of two breathtaking churches. This is a part of the city missed by the average guest, and one that you surely wouldn't want to miss yourself.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Michael's Church, 71 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2902
During the week we go into the church which has been standing longer than any other house of worship in the city, 1761. See three Tiffany stained glass windows, and the famous pew 43.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist, 120 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2437
This is like walking into Europe. Without a doubt this is the most beautiful interior in the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
Once an oyster bed known as White Point, this area was developed on landfill specifically for a park. It served as a battery of cannons during the Civil War and was also the site of the execution of Steve Bonnet, the Gentleman Pirate.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 02:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Guided Tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Charleston specialist!
Product code: C-188364P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Charleston Driving History City Tour with Luxury Transport
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
Charleston walking tasting tour with Secret Food Tours
Charleston Harbor History Day-Time or Sunset Boat Cruise