Magical Waterfall Tour
Big Island is home to some of the most stunning waterfalls in all of Hawaii. Our Wa-terfall Tour will enchant you! Upon departing from Kona International Airport, we will whisk you away to explore the seven windward valleys of Kohala. First stop is the windward side of the Kohala Mountains where we will fly the coastline of Waipio Valley and then move westward to Waimanu Valley. Waimanu can experience annual rainfall of up to 200 inches, fueling 1500+ ft waterfalls, some of the tallest in all of Hawaii.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kohala Mountain Range, Kohala Mountain Rd., Island of Hawaii, HI
This tour is done DOORS ON ONLY. Big Island is home to some of the most stunning waterfalls in all of Hawaii. Our Waterfall Tour will enchant you! Upon departing from Kona International Airport, we will whisk you away to explore the seven windward valleys of Kohala. First stop is the windward side of the Kohala Mountains where we will fly the coastline of Waipio Valley and then move westward to Waimanu Valley. Waimanu can experience annual rainfall of up to 200 inches, fueling 1500+ ft waterfalls, some of the tallest in all of Hawaii.
Following the valleys west, we fly over Honopue, Honokea, Honokane Iki, the historic valley of Honokane Nui or “big” Valley and Pololu Valley. We will climb and cross over the summit of Kohala, the oldest of the five volcanoes that make up the Big Island of Hawaii.
Tour will conclude with a beautiful coastline flight over sparkling ocean waters, ancient lava flows and the spectacular luxury resorts that make their homes on the island’s leeward shore.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement of 7 years old
- A Minimum of 3 people and a Maximum of 4 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, we are unable to accommodate passengers weighing over 275lbs.
- Individual Weight Limit: 285lbs /Group Weight Limit: 700lbs
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If individual and/or group weight limit is exceeded, tour will be cancelled with no refund
- Weights are taken at the time of check in with all items
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- As a helicopter operator, we affirm that our highest priority is the safety of our customers, our crew, and the public. We are committed to ensuring that our passengers are protected in every possible manner.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Big Island of Hawaii specialist!
Product code: C-110657P1
Similar Tours & Activities
GPS Audio E-Bike Tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience from Kauai
Kohala Coast & Waterfalls Helicopter Tour from Kona on Hawaii Island
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkel