Fat Tire E-Bike Tour through Volcanoes National Park
We are the only ones in the National Park who will be on Fat Tire E-Bikes. We ride many miles with little effort and you are handed complete control to glide effortlessly through the roads and trails of the park. This is an exhilarating experience that will surely be a tour you will remember for years to come!
The bikes are powerful and fun. Easy to ride and easy to learn if you are not experienced on an E-Bike.
Our knowledgeable guides are experts on volcanoes and will help you understand the ins and outs of the geology of this island in a very interesting and entertaining way.
You will never fight for a parking spot and will zip through the park faster than anyone in a car or on foot can. We stop at all the top spots at the park and are able to do it faster because of our amazing bikes!
**We ask that only intermediate or better bike riders enroll in this tour. Your inability to ride a bicycle does not warrant a refund.
Our company is called Volcano Ohana. We are excited to host you and go over safety practices for these comfortable Electric Bicycles. As your host, we will take you through the gates of Volcanoes National Park where you will experience all the park has to offer through back wood trails and paved roads inside the park.
We will dismount the bicycles and walk through a lava tube that is well lit and a short hike down stairs and a paved path from the trail. This is a great time to create memories with photos and taking in the natural sights of the forested paths with flowers and foliage.
Back on the bikes, we will travel on trails and roads to get to the different craters of the most active volcano on the planet. You will learn about different eruptions through the ages and how this volcano has created the Hawaiian Islands. The volcano has been flowing frequently and is amazing to see - weather permitting! (May stop at any time!)
We will see much more of the park because we are on bicycles. We don’t have to fight for parking places and travel much faster through the park to get to the main points of interest.
We do require you to be at least an INTERMEDIATE bike rider.
• Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Fat Tire E-Bike and Helmet - Snacks and Water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are concerned about the well being of our guests. We take many precautions to be clean and careful. This sensible practice will continue no mater what the media brings us next.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities