9-Line Zip-N-Dip Experience
Spend four hours enjoying Hawaii’s ultimate activity park with a visit to the Umauma Falls Zipline Experience. Embark on a thrilling adventure across the park’s nine ziplines — soaring over a tropical garden and the Umauma River — try your skills at stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking, or simply cool off in the refreshing waters of Umauma’s private pond and waterfall. Your half-day excursion includes both a guide and a complimentary picnic lunch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
The Zip-N-Dip tour combines the 10am 9-Line zipline tour with the 12:00 private Waterfall Swim and Kayak Tour at Umauma's private waterfall pond along the Umauma river. Guests will be able to swim, kayak, stand-up paddleboard or just layout in the sun at Umauma's private location. Lunch is provided. This is the tropical Hawaiian paradise you came to Hawaii for!
• The Umauma Experience, 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy., Hakalau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96710
• Umauma Falls, Old Camp Rd North Hamakua Coast, Honomu, Island of Hawaii, HI
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guides
- Picnic lunch
- Use of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests not zipping but accompanied by 2 or more paying zippers, may access the park's garden and waterfalls for free
- Must be 4-years-old or above to zip
- No refunds given for no-shows and late arrivals
- Ziplining requires closed-toe shoes
- Zipline not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Involves a small amount of walking
- Weight limits: minimum 35 lbs; maximum 275 lbs
- Subject to good weather. In the case of poor weather you will have the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face covering is required where social distancing is not possible.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was the best, highly recommended. And we took a 70 and 75 year old, as well as an 8 year old. And it was fun for all of them.
The group of tour guides were great. Full of energy and loved what they did. They even had us doing flips of the take off by the 9th zip! Very fun day.
This was fantastic! The most fun I had on my entire trip to Hawaii. The staff was great and safety was their highest priority. I loved the zipping, and dipping in the water falls was such a great way to finish the day. I would do it again in a minute!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities