Mountain Rush Off Road Adventure | 2.5 hrs.
We guide, You drive!
Experience the incredible Central Oregon outdoors in adventurous style as you drive your own 2021 Polaris XP 1000 RZR. Our professional Outrider NW guides will take you through some amazing country in the most thrilling way possible. These tours are perfect for all ages and abilities. Come and Explore with us!
*Reservations with 1 - 4 guests = (1) 4-seater ATV
*Meet at trail location 15 mins. before tour start time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Newberry National Volcanic Monument, 1645 Hwy. 20 E Deschutes National Forest, Bend, OR 97701
In your RZR vehicles, you will drive over ancient volcanic lava flows and around incredible buttes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Deschutes National Forest, Bend, OR 97701-9794
Best way to explore the national forest with Outriders Northwest off-road adventure tours.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Polaris XP 1000 RZR (4 seater)
- Fuel surcharge
- DOT Helmets (XS - 3XL)
- Outriders NW Professional Guide (in separate RZR)
- No Bathrooms on tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 40 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor