Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Midtown Atlanta Food & Cocktail Tour
Have a great time in Atlanta’s thriving foodie scene on an fun walking food tour complete with alcohol/food pairings and eat like a local at well-known establishments and hidden gems. Our small groups of 4-15 guests create an intimate, boutique experience (leave the herding to the farmers!) and get you closer to your entertaining foodie host, restaurant partners and your fellow food enthusiasts. Dine on a mix of Southern classics and cuisine unique to beloved Midtown. The progressive meal is enough for lunch or dinner with the added benefit of learning Atlanta's history and local tidbits that will make you feel more acquainted to Atlanta in a short 3 1/2 hours.
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaret Mitchell House, 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
Learn the basics about Margaret Mitchell and her impact on Atlanta's history
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 1000 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3904
Guests will learn a little about this important landmark during our food tour
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Southern Culinary Tours, 3535 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
St Mark's United Methodist Church is not only the Southern Culinary Food Tours- Atlanta's meeting location but also a historic place of interest. Guests will learn about its interesting historical roots and architectural elements.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Atlanta, GA, USA
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 3 alcohol drinks
- Sufficient food for a full lunch/dinner
- Professional Local guide
- Hotel drop-off & pickup
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the Tour Operator with any allergies/diet restrictions that your guide should be aware of ahead of tour time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are availabilty based
- Cannot accommodate VEGANS
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- VEGETARIAN options can be accommodated with previous notice
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility as there are areas with uneven terrain and steps.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 65 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Atlanta specialist!
Product code: C-58012P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Full-Day Wine Country Wine Tastings From Atlanta
Custom Atlanta Private Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
90-Minute Narrated Sightseeing Trolley Tour in Atlanta
Atlanta's Black History and Civil Rights Tour