Atlanta CityPASS — Save 40%
Atlanta CityPASS® — Save 40% at Atlanta's five best attractions. See amazing animals, fun pop culture, inspiring history, fascinating natural science, and more with Atlanta CityPASS tickets. Discover Atlanta's best attractions at great savings. Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
Includes prepaid admission to must-see attractions:
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
Plus admission to 3 more attractions of your choice:
- Zoo Atlanta
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- College Football Hall of Fame
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Visit: Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker St, Atlanta, GA 30313-1809
Experience 10 million gallons of awe-inspiring wonders at Georgia Aquarium. Visit and learn about whale sharks, beluga whales, manta rays, penguins and sea lions. Don’t miss the sea lion presentation and Dolphin Celebration presentations, The 4D Funbelievable Theater and the daily penguin Waddle Walk.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: World of Coca-Cola, 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1807
Learn the story behind the world’s most famous and most loved beverage brand at the World of Coca-Cola and get closer than ever before to the vault containing the Secret Formula. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process, take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4D movie experience, and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Zoo Atlanta, 800 Cherokee Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315-1470
Enjoy close encounters with more than 1000 animals at one of Georgia’s most beloved destinations. Highlights include giant pandas and North America's largest population of great apes! Get to know mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and more from around the world. Leave with memories your family will treasure for a lifetime.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: National Center for Civil and Human Rights, 100 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30308-3003
A powerful and uplifting journey that provides an understanding of the role each person plays in helping protect the civil and human rights of all people. Sit at an interactive lunch counter and experience what heroic protestors braved, stand face-to-face with global human rights champions, view items that changed history, and see MLK's personal papers and artifacts. Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Fernbank Museum, 767 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30307-1221
Experience a world of adventure filled with immersive exhibits, hands-on science explorations, dinosaurs, live animals, and cultural artifacts. Plus, explore 75 acres of outdoor adventures.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: College Football Hall of Fame, 250 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1602
Take your fandom to the next level at the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame with interactive, immersive and entertaining exhibits. Explore the game’s most legendary experience filled with fun for everyone from families to college football fanatics.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3/1/2022 - 4/30/2022
5/1/2022 - 5/20/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 PM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Admission to the Georgia Aquarium
- Admission to the World of Coca-Cola
- Admission to Zoo Atlanta
- Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions
- Admission to Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Admission to National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Admission to Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame
- Entry/Admission - Georgia Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - World of Coca-Cola
- Entry/Admission - Zoo Atlanta
- Entry/Admission - National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Entry/Admission - Fernbank Museum
- Entry/Admission - College Football Hall of Fame
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Your Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use and expires 1 year from purchase date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/atlanta
- Most travelers can participate
- Present tickets on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions.
Average 4.47 out of 5 stars based on 129 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities