Skip-The-Ticket-Line: World of Coca-Cola Admission Ticket in Atlanta
Visit the Home of Happiness in Atlanta! Skip the ticket purchasing line and proceed to the main entry line. Present your ticket at the red entry arch (right next to the ticketing window) upon arrival. With admission to the World of Coca-Cola, you can explore the history, memorabilia, and advertisements behind the world’s most famous soft drink. The World of Coca-Cola is located beside the Georgia Aquarium at Pemberton Place® in downtown Atlanta.
Sample more than 100 different beverages, see how the drink is bottled and try to recreate the top-secret formula. Who knew there was so much to learn about Coca-Cola? World of Coca-Cola is the only place where you can experience the fascinating story of the world’s best-known beverage brand in a dynamic, multimedia attraction.
Visit: World of Coca-Cola, 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1807
Tickets to the World of Coca-Cola provide entrance into Atlanta’s homage to this most famous soft drink. World of Coca-Cola showcases the history of Coca-Cola throughout it’s more than 130 years of history. Learn about the legend of the secret formula for Coca-Cola and see the vault where the formula is secured in the Vault of the Secret Formula.
Get an inside look at the bottling process in Bottle Works and see the world’s largest collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia in the Milestones of Refreshment gallery. Don’t forget to take a selfie with the 7-foot-tall Coca-Cola Polar Bear!
Enjoy the most popular area in the World of Coca-Cola by tasting over 100 flavors from around the globe in the Taste It! beverage lounge. Do you prefer Spicy? Fruity? Sweet? Your nose will be your guide in the brand new Scent Discovery exhibit at The World of Coca-Cola. In this exciting experience, a Coca-Cola Ambassador will lead your small group to guess the origin of a variety of scents.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Admission to World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta
- Taste It! - features 100+ Coca Cola products from around the world
- Two movie experiences - Moments of Happiness and In Search of the Secret Formula
- Vault of the Secret Formula - where the legendary secret formula for Coca-Cola is stored
- Bottle Works - get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process
- Milestones of Refreshment - engaging walk through history of The Coca-Cola Company
- Coca-Cola Polar Bear - meet and get your photo taken with our most beloved character
- Taxes & Fees
- Entry/Admission - World of Coca-Cola
- Food and drinks, except Taste It! Tasting Room
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Average visit time is approximately 2 hrs
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis for an additional fee
- Upon entrance, there will be a required security check
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- In compliance with the evolving guidelines from health and government authorities, we have adjusted our policies.
- • Face masks are optional for vaccinated guests and ambassadors
- • Enhanced cleaning routines continue throughout the operation
- • Physical contact is reduced during transactions
Average 4.22 out of 5 stars based on 87 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities