Washington DC Sightseeing Trolley Tour with 1 Stop
Enjoy a 90-minute panoramic trolley tour of Washington, DC with one stop.
The tour route will maximize your time and provide you with a great introduction to Washington, DC’s beautiful scenery and rich history. Join us aboard our custom-built Stadium Trolleys featuring stadium seating where every view is a great one.
The Trolley will make one (1) stop along the tour route at the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. While off the trolley, visit the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall. You will have 30 minutes to take in the breathtaking views while your guide and the trolley wait for you to continue with their narration upon your return.
During the tour you also see other major sites around the Nation’s Capital,including the White House, Washington Monument, Untied States Capitol Building, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Union Station, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and the Smithsonian Museums.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Washington D.C. Trolley Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 11 Daniel French Dr SW - Lincoln Memorial - 30 Minutes ( access to the Korean War Veterans Memorial & Vietnam Veterans War Memorial Wall as well)
Women in Military Service for America Memorial / White House / Supreme Court / Jefferson Memorial / United States Holocaust Memorial Museum / National Museum of American History / Bureau of Engraving and Printing / The National Archives Museum / Library of Congress / Ford's Theatre / Union Station / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History / Washington Monument / National Museum of African Art / National Mall / National Air and Space Museum / National Portrait Gallery / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Smithsonian Institution Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery / U.S. Capitol / Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial / United States Botanic Garden / White House Visitors Center / National Postal Museum / George Mason Memorial / National Museum of the American Indian / National World War II Memorial / Newseum / Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial / Lincoln Memorial / National Museum of African American History and Culture
Operates: Tours depart hourly from the Washington Welcome Center beginning at 10am until 4pm.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Exclusive foreign language app in seven languages
- Gold Pass includes: 90 Minute Trolley Tour with 1 Stop plus Arlington National Cemetery Tour
- Platinum Pass includes: 90 Minute Trolley Tour, Arlington National Cemetery Tour & Water Taxi
- Food and drinks
- Earbuds (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Voucher holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center (1001 E Street NW)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.24 out of 5 stars based on 1286 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Narrated tour helped us get our sense of direction on our first day in town. Water shuttle ride on the Potomac was relaxing. Bus into Arlington Cemetery took all the quess work out of figuring how to get across the bridge. Would recommend taking this bus tour on your first or second day in town.
Enjoyed the hop on hop off the guide was very informative about all the sights had a wonderful time in washington
This tour was great! We left on a very nice charter bus and our tour guide Deon gave a lot of great information on the way to Mt. Vernon. On the way to Mt Vernon we stopped at George Washington’s church. We were given a lot of info and were able to tour the church and grounds. We even got to sit in George Washington’s booth in the church. When we reached Mt Vernon we had some time to look around before our tour of Washington’s house. It was amazing to see where our Founding Father lived and died. After the tour we had time to walk the grounds to see the beautiful views, Washington’s grave, and tour the museum of his life. We ate at the cafeteria because we wanted something simple and quick but would’ve loved to eat the restaurant. I felt the amount of time there was perfect. It’s so nice to be able to just park and get on the bus. We can enjoy the sites and get info about them without the hassle of driving through the traffic. Definitely recommend!!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Washington DC specialist!
Product code: COOL-5046WAS_OTT
Similar Tours & Activities