Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Moana’s 2-Hour Guided Turtle Snorkel Adventure at Waikiki
What makes the snorkel adventure on the Moana Catamaran is the comfort of the vessel, the quality of the gear supplied, and the experience the certified crew offers, including at least 1 lifeguard on a rescue board accompanying the guests while snorkeling and 1 lifeguard watching from the vessel equipped with a rescue tube. The captain will also assist each guest with the snorkel gear individually to insure best snorkeling experience possible.
Go snorkeling with turtles in Honolulu.
Join us on a snorkel excursion to Turtle Canyon, a set of coral reefs that act as a cleaning station for the Hawaiian green sea turtles that migrate between the islands. Explore the reefs and all of the docile marine life that calls them home, where you will find yourself floating alongside turtles, and possibly spotting He’e (octopus), Ka Hoku Kai (starfish), and other marine life native to the Hawaiian islands. Our staff will be there every step of the way, guiding you to the best spots, offering to take photos, and most importantly, providing assistance in the water (if needed).
Find yourself wanting a break while in the water? No problem! You can hop back on board the boat at any moment. You can even stay on board and enjoy drinks from our On-Board Bar!
All gear (snorkels, masks, fins, and snorkel vests) is provided by us, for you to enjoy the abundant marine life that visit the reefs every single day.
Are you ready? Book your snorkel adventure online today, the turtles await!
• Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 2 restrooms on board
- Cushioned seating
- Certified lifeguards both on the boat watching from above, and in the water using rescue boards.
- Large secured raft available for all Moana guests( great for beginners and children)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Complimentary ice water available
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 144 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool USA specialist!
Product code: C-292001P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk
Miami Boat Tour - Take the Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise today!
Key West Original Island Jet Ski Tour