Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Trolley Tour of Savannah
Explore Savannah with this popular Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour featuring 14 stops. Enjoy our interactive tour filled with historical or fictional Savannah characters along the tour route, you may even see Forest Gump!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
On and Off Tour
Route Duration: 7 hours
- 215 W Boundary St - You'll start at
- Savannah Theatre - Savannah Theatre / Chippewa Square
- Sorrel Weed House Museum - Sorrel Weed House
- Mansion on Forsyth Park - Forsyth Park
- Massie Heritage Center - Massie Heritage Center
- The Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist - The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- The Pirates' House - The Pirates' House
- Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters - Owens-Thomas House
- Telfair Academy - Telfair Academy / Jepson Center
- 32 Abercorn St - Reynolds Square
- River Street Market Place - River Street Market Place
- Old City Exchange Bell - Old City Exchange Bell
- 2 E Bay St - Savannah City Hall
- 901 W Saint Julian Street - Franklin Square
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist / City Market / Old Savannah Tours / Historic River Street
Operates: Departure every 20 min. from 9am till 4:30pm.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Trolley Tour of Savannah
1/1/2023 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday : 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- 90-Minute Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Savannah
- 14+ stops along the route including City Market, Reynolds Square, River Street and Franklin Square
- Costumed Personalities may appear during tour such as Forrest Gump
- Live Narration During Tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off pass is valid for the calendar day (from 9am to 4:30pm)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Groups of 6 or more may have to split up while hopping on and off.
- All new starts must begin from ether 255 Montgomery St. or 215 W. Boundary St., guest can not begin the tour from any stop.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 881 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Savannah specialist!
Product code: C-38878P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Savannah's Ghost City "Dead of Night" Walking Night Tour
Savannah Historic District Tour by The Wandering Historians
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Savannah Ghosts & Gravestones Trolley Tour
Savannah Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
90-Minute Savannah Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise