Historic Hop-On and Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Savannah
Spend the day exploring Savannah with your unlimited on and off trolley tour. Enjoy entertaining narration of the history of Savannah, views from the trolley, and chances to see more of the city at each of the 15 stops. See all Savannah has to offer on this thrilling on and off tour.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Take the trolley around Savannah on this unlimited on and off tour. Meet the trolley at the Savannah Visitors Center located at 250 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, which is available 9:00am to 4:30pm and stops every 20 minutes. Make yourself comfortable and then head into the streets of Savannah.
Enjoy live narration by your professional guide as they tell stories about 270 years of history in the Old South. Then, as you wish, explore the Historic District by getting off of the trolley at any of the 15 stops. See the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. Walk through City Market and admire the plethora of vendors and souvenirs. Go down River Street and head into all of the unique shops and boutiques for a fun adventure. To continue your tour, find a spot on the trolley to see what is coming next.
See all you can in one day of Savannah on this unlimited on and off tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Savannah Visitors Center
- Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9am - 4:30pm, every 20 minutes
- Live commentary on board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off pass is valid for the calendar day (from 9am to 4:30pm)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Accessibility: We do have wheelchair/handicapped accessible vehicles in our fleet. A 48 hour notice is requested in order to accommodate this need.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.52 out of 5 stars based on 42 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
We had a wonderful day learning about the history of Savannah from the most entertaining and knowledgeable guide, Chris. We stayed on with him all the way to 16 so we could get the most out of our tour. The way back to our car we got another guide who mostly gave food reviews. Chris is THE BEST. Make sure to watch Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil for an extra kick of all the sights in Savannah.
Exceptional drivers/guides. Wonderful actors that surprised us.
The stops were spread out through the most important areas. Although I have been to Savannah over 20 times, I learned more historic details on this tour. The relationship of Savannah to US History is amazing.
This is the tour to be on! Got tons of info while getting a taste of Savannah. Loved the hop-on, hop-off part. There is more than enough time to see everything on the tour at least twice.
Loved seeing a glimpse of historic Savannah on the trolley! Will do it again next visit. Very informative and enthusiastic drivers and actors.
The drivers were very informative, polite, amusing and accommodating. The actors coming aboard at the stops were interesting and fun.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-38878P2