Private Surf Lesson in Morro Bay
Our private surf lessons don't follow a cookie cutter approach. We plan to customize and mold the lesson to fit your needs and hopes for your surfing experience. We pride ourselves on having the highest - end surfing equipment in town and more importantly, our surf instructors are the kindest personalities on the central coast!
We believe a surf lesson is made great by the energy and expertise of a strong instructor, which is why we think you'll fall in love with surfing and our instructors on your surf lesson!
You'll meet your instructor at our surf truck located at the beach where you'll get suited up in a wetsuit, grab a long board, and walk to the sand for beach instruction. After some brief teaching on surf safety, etiquette, and technique we'll head into the ocean to catch some waves! Your instructor will be coaching you and pushing you into waves to make the experience a memory that will last!
Our lessons are private so you or your group will have their own instructor and personalized experience.
The majority of our lessons are for first timers which is why our lessons include: a surfboard, wetsuit, and 90 minutes of private instruction. Typically, lessons are taught at beaches with a sandy bottom and gentle waves perfect for all levels of surfers!
While not required, gratuity for instructors and guides are always appreciated. Our guides and instructors are paid hourly, but tips do make up a portion of their wage. Guides work hard both before and after prepping, and cleaning gear on either end of the event! If you have a great experience you can show them your appreciation by adding gratuity after the lesson.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Surfboard & Wetsuit
- Experienced Surf Instructor
- 1.5 Awesome Hours of Fun :)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?