Corning Museum of Glass Admission Tickets
From children looking for an adventure to artists looking for inspiration, there is something for everyone at The Corning Museum of Glass. Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York, the Museum is halfway between Niagara Falls and New York City.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Visit: Corning Museum of Glass, 1 Museum Way, Corning, NY 14830-2253
Showcasing more than 3,500 years of glassmaking history, the Corning Museum of Glass features nearly 50,000 pieces of classic and contemporary glass art and objects. See works ranging from a small Egyptian pharaoh head to an enormous Tiffany window, and discover the wonder and artistry behind glassmaking.
Explore the stunning day-lit Contemporary Art + Design Wing, which houses the best of the last 25 years in glass, and a 500-seat Amphitheater Hot Shop, a space dedicated to live glass demos and design sessions. See glass created before your eyes during a live, narrated Hot Glass Demo, and be inspired to experience glassmaking for yourself during a Make Your Own Glass workshop, with projects for all ages. Choose from fused picture frames and suncatchers, sandblasted drinking glasses, flameworked beads, pulled-glass flowers, delicate blown ornaments, and seasonal projects (additional fee). You can also search the gift shops for handmade glass treasures or grab a bite at the museum cafe.
Spend as much time as you'd like at the museum touring at your own pace, and return the next day if you didn't get enough!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: General Admisson
1/1/2023 - 1/22/2024
Monday - Sunday : 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Admission ticket valid for 2 consecutive days
- Entry/Admission - Corning Museum of Glass
- Food and drinks (available for purchase at Museum Cafe)
- Optional Make Your Own Glass workshop ($13-$48).
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A typical museum visit is approximately 3-4 hours, but you can spend as much time as you’d like and return the following day with this 2-day ticket
- Free admission for customers age 17 and under
- Explore Contemporary Art + Design on GlassApp. Connect on your own smartphone or on iPads in the galleries
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 128 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor