Essential Portland Bike and E-Bike Tour!
Explore Portland, Oregon! This signature bike tour is an ideal introduction to the City of Roses. Visit historic Old Town, pedal the Waterfront Park Esplanade, cruise the Green Park Block corridors, Portland State University and explore the Pearl District with our experienced guides and comfortable rides. E-bikes available!
• Minimum age is 10 years
• Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cycle Portland - Bike Tours, Rentals, Repairs, 117 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97209-3903
Meet us at our convenient downtown location and pick out bikes as we get ready to head out on the town. Rolling through the heart of China Town and in to Tom McCall Waterfront Park, our first stop is at the Japanese American Historical Plaza for a bit of history and a look at the ever changing cityscape.
Continuing on, participants experience world class bike paths and scenic vistas of the Portland skyline on our way to visiting green neighborhoods and successful commerce spaces.
Enjoy the smooth path through Portland’s Park Blocks and visit our newest park for a look at modern design techniques and a look in to the future of community spaces. This bike tour would not be complete without a cruise through the Pearl district – a hotspot for the incredible food, beer, and craft culture here.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Bike and helmet
- Rain gear (if raining)
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We are following all the directives from our local health authorities and are sanitizing all equipment daily. Guests are required to wear masks while in close proximity to other cyclists. Refunds will always be available for virus related cancellations.
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great experience. New guide lovely lady who has recently returned to work in Portland was amazing. Highly recommended
This is a great way to get your bearings in Portland as well as a good grounding in local history and current issues. We had two couples along with our guide Guthrie. Bikes easy to ride, Portland is set up for cycling and the ride doesnt have any major climbs so can be done by all. Highly recommended
This tour was great. Was a great way to see Portland and the Water front. The guide was friendly and informative. I am 73 years old and easily kept up with the pace of the tour. Had a great time.
Great tour! Easy ride along the waterfront. Adam was a great guide.
This is a really great way to explore the city and I would highly recommend it.
Our guide Alex was helpful and knowledge - making the experience both informative and fun. The bikes are good quality and the city is very cycle friendly. Part of the tour is on a floating cycleway along the side of he Columbia River. There are some spectacular bridges, pleasant parks and walkways, as well as different commercial and cultural quarters. Be ready for the changeable weather - they say in Portland you can see all 4 seasons in an afternoon and that was certainly true when I was there.
You can also extend your exploration by hanging onto the bike for an extra few hours for 10 which is really great if, like me, you want to go back and explore theBrewery Quarter first hand.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities