Famous Moonshine Tour From Pigeon Forge
We are the Original Moonshine & Wine tour, all others are just a knock off imitation. We are true born locals who go back many generations. Come take the real Moonshine & Wine tour and see why we were voted #1.
Enjoy a 3.5-4.5 hour tour exploring moonshine and wine distilleries with your friendly and profession guide. This tour is a sightseeing tour, and a wine 'n shine tasting tour wrapped up in one convenient package. See beautiful downtown Pigeon Forge and Sevierville as we work our way through each city. Taste good 'ol fashion Tennessee moonshine 'n wine. Enjoy a showcase of unique flavors from local breweries and distilleries. Embrace the kick of moonshine or enjoy the smooth nature of quality wine. We will visit 3 Wine locations and 3 Moonshine locations on this tasting tour. Please be sure to have lunch before you come and feel free to bring snacks.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tennessee Mountain Tours, 153 E Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
We will visit 3 Wineries and 3 Moonshine Distilleries.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transportation to each location
- Local Guide
- Wine Tasting
- Moonshine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tennessee Mountain Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. No refunds due to rain unless the weather is deemed hazardous
- All guests are required to attend a 5 minute meeting before the tour begins
- A photo ID is required for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 30 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?