7-Line Zipline Experience in Sevierville
From the top of Legacy Mountain exists views of the Smoky Mountains for miles. We wanted to create an experience that let our guests take in these spectacular views in a spectacular way. You’ll soar, speed, laugh, and maybe even scream on your way through this top-rated tour.
This is the place for memories that will last a lifetime. Add Legacy Mountain Ziplines to your vacation to-do-list and discover why we are the premier ziplines in the Smokies.
Take in spectacular views of the Smokies as you soar, speed and laugh through our top rated tour. Fly up to 50 mph down 7 ziplines and navigate across three rope bridges. Located just a few miles off the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, this escape offers fun, thrills and views your family won't be able to stop talking about.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Safety Harness and Helmet
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 220 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities