Pigeon Forge: Conway Twitty Tribute by Travis James Admission Ticket
Travis James is nationally recognized as the #1 Conway Twitty Tribute Artsist in the industry. Just close your eyes and drift away as Conway is reincarnated. Those classic country hits just start to magically come to life right before your eyes. It's breath taking to say the least when you sit back and get carried away to a time when Conway dominated the charts with his 55 #1 hits. No artist to date has been able to capture the unique voice of the legend like Travis James.
The second half of the show features Travis performing songs by a wide array of artists from Neil Diamond & Elvis Presley to Mickey Gilley & Tom Jones just to name a few. This show is a blast from the past and enjoyed by audiences aging in range from 6 to 96.
Visit: Conway Twitty Tribute by Travis James, 2828 Parkway, Suite 15, Main Event Theater, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863
Tribute to Conway Twitty by Travis James located at Main Event Theater in the upper Level of the red roof Mall, located at 2828 Parkway suite# 15.
This 2-hour intimate high energy show starts at 2:00 pm and not only do guests get to experience an amazing concert in an intimate theater setting, they are taken back to a different time when Conway ruled the airwaves. You'll hear mega hits like Hello Darlin’, Tight Fitting Jeans, It’s Only Make Believe, I’d Love To Lay You Down and more. You will be shocked when Travis James takes the stage, the look, sound and feel of Conway Twitty is remarkable. At Main Event Theater we have a state of the art sound and light system that adds to the experience. Only George Strait holds the title to more number ones than Conway, often called the High Priest of country music Conway Twitty had an amazing 55 number one hits, to put that in perspective Elvis had 27. Escape reality for a couple of hours, sit back, relax and be transported to yesterday!!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 02:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance.
- Please show Voucher to redeem ticket.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are following local and federal guidelines for covid-19 precautions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 165 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought