Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
Step aboard a detailed replica of the Titanic with your admission ticket to the Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. During your self-guided tour, see hallways, cabins, parlors and the Grand Staircase, which have been carefully reproduced as they were on the Titanic. The Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge vividly recounts the story of the famous ship with exhibits that feature more than 400 artifacts that belonged to the ship and its passengers. You can also touch a real iceberg, stand on sloping decks that replicate the Titanic's final moments, and more.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
Visit: Titanic Museum Attraction, 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-2995
After making your own way to the Titanic Museum, simply exchange your voucher at the box office for your admission ticket. The ticket comes in the form of a boarding pass, which you use to begin your self-guided tour. With your boarding pass, you'll receive a brief biography of one of the Titanic's passengers or crew members, with details about their lives and time aboard the Titanic. At the end of your tour, you'll enter the Memorial Room and discover the fate of your assigned person. The museum is a half-scale model of the Titanic. Upon entering, you'll gain insights into the size and scale of the original ship. Walk through multiple exhibit rooms in cabins, hallways and parlors to learn about the ship and its passengers. Admire the grand staircase, valued at one million dollars, which has been meticulously recreated aboard this model ship. Third-class cabins, first-class suites and other areas have been built to original scale. Also included in the exhibits: a room where you can touch an authentic iceberg and experience the chill of the icy waters where the Titanic sank. Walk along decks that slope at the same angle as the decks when the ship went down. Spend as much time as desired at the museum, gaining insight into one of the most famous shipwrecks of recent history.
Between July and Labor Day, The Pigeon Forge Titanic Museum will carry the costumes from the 1997 American epic romance movie Titanic!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Titanic Museum Attraction, 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-2995
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Audio Tour - available in English, German & Mandarin
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Museum Attraction
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Absolutely amazing!! So informative and all the information was presented in an interesting way!My husband has difficulty walking, but there were convenient benches throughout, which was terrific! Very well done!! We highly recommend this!!
This was a third trip for me but it was a birthday present for my closet friend. It was so wonderful again and she loved it! With the updates that have been incorporated, it seemed like the very first time again. So sad what happen in our history, but that is why you must live life to the fullest. Glad we made this a must do.
Great tour. Well presented. Learned a lot about the Titanic that I never knew.
I thought I already knew everything there was to know about the Titanc story I was very wrong, I enjoyed this thoroughly.
If you like the history of the Titanic, this is something that you have to see. My family enjoyed the museum. The Grand Staircase was awe-inspiring. I felt the cold water that passengers and crew had to swim in. I can't imagine being in that. We were able to touch an iceberg was also a pretty cool thing. Lots of history from the building of the Titanic to the maiden voyage, and up to the sinking. It's worth the visit. It takes about 2 to 3 hours to go through the tour, but it's worth it.
Awsome and worth the money
This is a first rate Museum. My wife and I learned a great deal about Titanic. The folks there were very friendly.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-42038P1
Similar Tours & Activities