Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
Step aboard a detailed replica of the Titanic with your admission ticket to the Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. During your self-guided tour, see hallways, cabins, parlors and the Grand Staircase, which have been carefully reproduced as they were on the Titanic. The Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge vividly recounts the story of the famous ship where you’ll be surrounded by more than 400 real artifacts from the ship and its passengers. You can also touch a real iceberg, dip your hands into 28 degree water, and stand on sloping decks that replicate the Titanic's final moments, and more.
New in 2023
There were 135 children on board Titanic, with ages ranging from 9 weeks to 15 years, each with a story to tell. This is our mission for 2023, to shine a light on their young lives, to speak their names and to honor their legacy. New displays. New stories. A moment in time all guests can pay tribute to these young lives.
Visit: Titanic Museum Attraction, 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863
In 1985, RMS Titanic was found, and in 1987 a second expedition took place. The team spent 44 days at sea and did 32 dives to the Titanic. The objective of the dive was to broadcast the first live television show from the wreck site. The entire expedition was led by the owner, John Joslyn. Today the Titanic Museum Attraction pays tribute to the 2,208 passengers.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Self Guided interactive tour, dip your hands into 28 degree water, and walk the Grand Staircase.
- Admission to Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge
- Audio Tour - available in English, Spanish, German & Mandarin
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 1260 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought