Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
Step aboard a detailed replica of the Titanic with your admission ticket to the Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. During your self-guided tour, see hallways, cabins, parlors and the Grand Staircase, which have been carefully reproduced as they were on the Titanic. The Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge vividly recounts the story of the famous ship with exhibits that feature more than 400 artifacts that belonged to the ship and its passengers. You can also touch a real iceberg, stand on sloping decks that replicate the Titanic's final moments, and more.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
Visit: Titanic Museum Attraction, 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-2995
Face masks required. Spend as much time as desired at the museum, gaining insight into one of the most famous shipwrecks of recent history. Between July and Labor Day, The Pigeon Forge Titanic Museum will carry the costumes from the 1997 American epic romance movie Titanic!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Audio Tour - available in English, Spanish, German & Mandarin
- Admission to Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Museum Attraction
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 253 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities