Pigeon Forge: Country Tonite Show Admission Ticket
VOTED BEST SHOW in the Smokies Year after Year and recognized as the show you just can't miss in Pigeon Forge! Country Tonite promises the unique entertainment experience and award winning identity that sets it apart from the other shows in the area. Where faith, family, and freedom are themes that resonate throughout. Spectacular production numbers, superb live musicians, a moving Veterans Tribute, and dazzling choreography and costumes make Country Tonite the “Must See” show. You will enjoy music ranging from old country favorites and gospel, to modern hits and patriotic playlists. You will experience the best singers, dancers and musicians in the business. From the strong talent of our youth performers, to the experienced veterans of stage and song, no matter what your age, Country Tonite is THE SHOW you are going to love! It is everything you want in a Pigeon Forge Show...and more! Christmas Show runs November & December.
Stop At: Country Tonite Theatre, 129 Showplace Blvd, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863
Arrive at the theatre 30 minutes prior to showtime on your scheduled performance date to pick up your tickets, visit the gift shop and concessions stand.
With your admission ticket you will enjoy 2 hours of the best singing dancing and comedy in the Smoky Mountains. Showtimes are at 8:00pm with a 3:00pm matinee on select dates. We have a large concessions area where you can sit down and enjoy a hamburger, hot dog or other item before going into the theatre. Concessions is not included with your ticket, but you can bring it into the theatre to enjoy while you are watching the show.
Children 12 & Under are always free at Country Tonite - but make sure you book a seat for them!
After the show the cast will be in the lobby to sign autographs and meet you.
The Country Tonite Christmas Show runs November and December.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Special Concerts
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children under 12 enter for free
- Best Entertainment Value in the Smokies
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.45 out of 5 stars based on 363 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought