2-Hour Dolphin and Nature Eco Tour from Orange Beach
The Best Dolphin Cruise in Alabama
This is the Premier and by far the most popular cruise we offer. Our two-hour Orange Beach, AL dolphin and nature cruise combines all the features of the dolphin cruise with extra floating time through the hidden creeks of the back bays. We spend the first hour locating and observing our local dolphin pod, and we spend the second hour far up in the swamps.
Our knowledgeable tour guide and captain point out the local flora and fauna. You may see osprey and their nests, herons, bald eagles, red-tailed hawks, and maybe even an alligator or two. The Explorer allows us to get as close as safely possible to the banks and the local marine and wildlife. Because the boat only needs 16 to 18 inches of water underneath, we can sneak into creeks and swamps where few other boats can go, providing you with a truly unique and memorable experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orange Beach, Orange Beach, Alabama
Close your eyes and daydream with us for a moment. Imagine a blue-sky day aboard a boat surrounded by shimmering water. Seagulls dive into the water for their dinner, truly a fresh catch. Friendly dolphins dance in sequence, just a short distance from the boat, and Caribbean music sets the tone for a relaxing dolphin cruise through Wolf Bay and the surrounding waters of Orange Beach, Alabama. There’s no reason to daydream when you can experience this treasure first-hand with the Cetacean Cruise team.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We have been able to accommodate most requests. Please call us at 251-550-8000 to discuss your needs with our staff.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 18 pounds in order to board. Infants weighing less than 18 pounds will not be permitted to board.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 65 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor