Alabama Gulf Coast Dolphin Cruise
This Gulf Coast Dolphin Cruise is for individuals, families, small groups, large groups and of course the dolphin lover. Enjoy a 2-hour cruise of the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast while interacting with local wildlife including the Atlantic Bottle Nose Dolphin.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Expect lots of fun and exciting Dolphin encounters on our tour! From time to time, we have water battles with several other vessels that we encounter while out on the water (rarely on the Sunset Cruise). If time allows the crew pulls a crab pot up to see what the daily catch is to show the kids. And don’t forget about the Hermit Crabs! The kids love to interact with them! If the Dolphin are feeling playful, they often surf in our boat wake while we are cruising! Cruise time is 1 1/2 to 2 hours
• Cruise Orange Beach Dolphin Cruises, 27844 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561-4009
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Life Jackets
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Limited Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children ages 0 years to 7 years are required by the Coast Guard to wear Life Jackets. We have the life jackets on board, but if you have your own and they are Coast Guard Approved, you are welcomed to bring it if you think your child will be more comfortable
- We require a 20 person minimum for cruise to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 40 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities